Coloribbon Peel and Stick Window Privacy Film Glass Frosted Sticker
- PRIVACY PROTECTION-- At a distance of one meter foil glass, privacy ≥95%. Providing privacy design to let you enjoy your life easily and safely. Tips from Smart Customers: Use a Hair Dryer to Soften the Film Or Soak the Film in Warm Water Under Cold Weather.Scrape a few more times with a hard card to ensure the bubbles are COMPLETELY REMOVED.
- GLARE CONTROL & UV REJECTION-- Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. Blocks moderate glares and 96% harmful UV rays, prevent fading furniture and allow soft light for you room.
- REUSABLE & RECYCLED-- No adhesive, removable without any residue, super static cling, easy to apply and can be applied several times. Water is the only tool you will use, more water is better. Size: 45*200 cm ( 18*78.7 inch)
- ECONOMICAL & WIDE APPLICATION-- No more heavy & troublesome curtains or blinds, simple decorations make the life easier and better. smooth and clean Glass Surfaces in the Bathroom, Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Office, hotel, etc. Frosted glass, cut glass and all of processed glass is not workable.
- INSTALLATION TIPS-- Keep windows or glass clean; Measure, mark and cut the film; Wet the window, more water more better; Peel off the backing film; Squeeze out excess water and bubbles with scraper or hard card; Dry off your window with the rag. (Make sure the edge of the protective film and the glass surface have a 1cm gap. )Enjoy the fun of DIY!
Installation Instructions of Coloribbon Window Privacy Film Frosted Home Office Film Non-Adhesive Wide Window Stickers Glass Film:
Step 1. Keep Window or Glass Clean
Step 2. Measure the window and determine size
Step 3. If you need to cut,draw lines the window film with markers. Make sure the edge of the protective film and the glass surface have a 1cm gap.
Step 4. Wet the Window or Glass with water( the more flowing water, the better)
Step 5. Remove the Static Film from backing protect sheet ( Please MAKE SURE you have removed it before you apply the matte window film to glass), if it is difficult to tear off the protective film, you can try to tape the two sides with duct tape and then peel off.
Step 6. Squeegee away air bubbles and redundant water with a scraper or hard card (Don't move it again for 24 hours)
Step 7. Much easier than Wall Decals, 2 people work together more efficiently.
Step 8. Enjoy your works! If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off leaving no residue cleanly.
You can apply this static window film to Smooth and Clean Glass Surfaces in the Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom, Office, hotel, etc.
- We are convinced that we have created some of the most innovative products in the world and we want to ensure that we support 30 days without risk.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. You can return items for a refund or exchange within 180 days.
- If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely no risk in purchasing items and trials. If you don't like it, feel free to apply a refund.